1 as main meal (or could serve 2 as small lunch)
- Smoked tofu 1/3 pack
- 50g dry weight rice flat noodles –
- 5 Baby sweetcorn halved
- 5 spears baby broccoli
- 1/2 Red pepper sliced
- 1 garlic clove sliced
- 1 Spring onion – chopped green part to
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced
- 5 shitake mushrooms slices
- 1 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 inch piece of fresh Ginger baton
- 15g Cashews
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles as per packet instructions, drain and set to one side in a little warm water.
- Heat the oil in non stick frying pan.
- Add the garlic, ginger, red onion, spring onion, mushrooms, red pepper, Chinese 5 spice and stir fry for around 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and maple syrup and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Then add the sliced smoked tofu and cashews, cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir through the noodles, warm through, then finally sprinkle sesame seeds and serve.