- 50g dry weight soya mince – if vegan ensure no milk or egg powder
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 1 carrot finely diced
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 2 sticks celery sliced
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 1 tsp Garam Marsala
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 large carton of passatta
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 50g small soup pasta pieces
- Sprinkle of dried parsley
- 1 tbsp canderel
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp organic vegan bouillon – mixed with
- 1 1/2 pints of boiling water.
Add a little of the stock to large saucepan.
Add onion, garlic, carrot, pepper and celery cook on medium heat for 5 mins.
Add the stock, soya mince, Garam Marsala, smoked paprika, passatta, chopped tomatoes, pasta, Canderel and stir.
Cover and simmer for 25mins, checking a few times during cooking time and to loosen mixture off the bottom of pot.
Season and add the dried parsley. Serve hot.