- Serves 1
Ingredients for what is in the photo :
- 1 weight watcher bagel
- 1 large slice of ham – I used my cutter to get two circles
- 1 large slice of sliced deli beef – I used my heart cutter here
- 1 egg
- 6 cherry tomatoes – try to get different varieties
- Dried basil
- Splash of water
- Drizzle of balsamic glaze
- 2 slices of dry cured smoked bacon rashers
Preheat the oven to 180c.
Load cherry tomatoes onto a soaked wooden skewer.
Sprinkle with a little water and dried basil, cook for 15 mins.
Cook the bacon under the grill for approx 4 mins each set, set aside.
Arrange your rocket on your place.
Grease a cooking ring with tiny amount of oil of choice, and rub a little on a frying pan.
Place the cooking ring in the frying pan, crack egg into it and cook until set, but yoke still runny, I quite often cover with a glass lid to ensure the white is cooked on top.
Toast the bagel.
Layer the ham, beef, egg inside the bagel.
Top the rocket with the bacon strips cut into halves.
Place the tomato kebab on plate.
Sit back and enjoy.
This is great for either breakfast or brunch.
Copyright © 2016 by Sarah Anderson – this recipe may not be used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Sarah Anderson