- 2 eggs mixed up
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 40g of shredded beef (leftovers from joint cooked at weekend)
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 4 cooked new potatoes sliced
- Teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 40g light mozzarella – torn into small chunks
- Leftover green beans cooked and chopped
- Handful of baby spinach
Cook all ingredients apart from eggs and cheese in a non stick frying pan in teaspoon of olive oil for a few minutes, I added a small amount of water to stop it drying out.
Add the mixed eggs and cook until underneath cooked then place the cheese on top and place under a heated grill to finish the top off.
Serves with handful of spinach.