Makes 5 stuffed rolls
- 150g of leftover spaghetti bolognese mix
- 5 x petit pains – part bake rolls I take out approx 100g of bread
- 20g grated light mozzarella
- 20g grated half fat Red Leicester cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Cut a hole out of the top of each roll and scoop out part of the roll, you can make this into breadcrumbs for another recipe – See photo below.
- Spoon in 1/5th of the bolognese mixture into each roll – best to do this when its cold.
- Top each roll with 1/5th of the light mozzarella and also the same of red leicester.
- Brush the edges of the rolls with a little water.
- Place onto lined baking tray with non stick greaseproof paper and bake for 12/15mins, or until cheese has melted and rolls feel slightly crusty on edges.
- Serve with mixed leaf salad, chopped spring onions and pomegranate seeds.