Serves 6 muffins
- 65g porridge oats
- 10g ground almond
- 2 medium egg
- 50ml skimmed milk
- 2tbsp artificial sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g raspberries chopped into halves
- 12 fresh cherries, stoned and chopped
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 190c.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 6 muffin cases (silicone ones are better) and cook for 25 mins, or until mixture has set.
- Serve warm or cold.
Can also do lemon zest, blueberries, raspberries or chocolate shot.
Or like my photo with ice cream and low fat squirty cream.