- Makes approx 3-4 pancakes.
- 1 banana roughly chopped
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder(30g)
- 25g porridge rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to cook
- 1 tablespoon of total 0% Greek yoghurt
- Handful of blueberries
- Teaspoon of agave syrup
Place all the pancake mixture into a blender and blitz until smooth batter.
Heat 1/2 the oil and tip 1/4 of batter into frying pan to make a small pancake shape. Then repeat again, I did two at a time, check the underneath for cooking then flip over, each one only takes around 4 mins in total.
Then serve with the yoghurt, blueberries and syrup, and OMG they are goooooddddd!