Make 2 mushrooms – serves 2 for lunch
2 large portobello mushrooms
- 75g lean pork mince
- 10g dry weight brown rice cooked
- 1/2 Spring onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh sage
- 1/2 tsp fresh chives
- 1/4 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons of homemade tomato passata.
- 10g tesco grated 4 cheese mixture
- 1 slice of wholemeal nimble bread made into breadcrumbs
Preheat the oven to 180c.
Remove the stalks from the mushrooms, and scrap some of the inside away to give an area to stuff.
Mix the stuffing mixture together.
Put half in each mushroom.
Spoon over the tomato sauce.
Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
Top with the cheese.
Bake in oven for 15mins.
Serve with a mixed salad.
Drizzle balsamic glaze on top.