- 1 mango – Cut in half and take stone out, then cut squares into it and then push outwards to almost create a hedgehog look.
- 100g blueberries
- 6 apricots – stoned and cut into halves
- 2 nectarines – sliced
- 250g strawberries – cut in half and leave the green leaves on
- 8 cape gooseberries
- 4 kiwis – cut into zig zag and pulled apart into halves
- 12 cherries – left whole
- 2 passion fruits – cut in half
- Fresh mint leaves
- Pomegranate seeds
Prepare the fruit as listed above and then place it all into a large sharing bowl and eat. You could add some yoghurt, honey and nuts to the fruit, or some homemade no point ice cream.