Makes 6 fritters
- 2 large egg, and 1 egg white
- 100g frozen broad beans, cooked, cooled, drained
- 100g frozen sweetcorn, cooked, cooked, drained
- 50g finely grated courgette, doesn’t need cooking.
- 1/2 red chilli, if cooking for babies leave this out
- 50g rice flour
- Juice of lime
- Oil for cooking
- 2 tsp of miso paste
- 1 tsp agave or maple syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
Whisk the eggs and egg white in large bowl, add the courgette, sweetcorn and broad beans, and mash them down slightly.
Whisk in the flour and chilli if using. Add seasoning, I added paprika to mine plus salt/pepper.
Heat the oil of your choice, and cook in batches of three in a non stick frying pan.
Cook for approx 3/4 mins each side or until browning off.
Serve with a mixed salad.