- 2 small cans of tuna drained
- 150g new potatoes, chopped in half lengthways
- 1 bag of green beans
- Lettuce shredded
- Radish – chopped
- Cucumber – chopped
- Spring onion – chopped
- 1/4 Yellow pepper sliced thinly
- 3 eggs – soft boil for 6/7 mins, I then peel then whilst hot and leave in cold water
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp hellmans light vinaigrette
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Preheat the oven to 180c.
On the hob par boil the potatoes for 10 mins. Use this saucepan to cook your eggs as well, see above for length of cook time.
Drain the potatoes, but reserve the water, spray oil potatoes, place them in an oven proof dish and cook for 20 mins.
Cook the runner beans for 10mins in the reserved potato water, then drain.
Prepare the salad.
Drain the tuna, then layer everything together, chop the green beans and eggs in half, and drizzle with the dressing.
I served mine with toasted pittas cut in half and then stuffed with the mixture. These need to be pointed extra.
The photo is of all the recipe on a big serving dish. That’s not one portion ha X