- Serves 2
- Preparation time – 15 mins
Ingredients for what is in the photo :
- 1 portion of my cauliflower bases
- 4 tablespoons of my homemade passata sauce
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 6 button mushrooms sliced
- 50g spinach chopped
- 2 slices pancetta finely chopped
- 1/2 medium tomato diced
- 25g grated mozzarella
- Dried oregano, parsley, basil
Preheat the oven to 190c.
Make the bases first, as per my recipe from Friday’s dinner, but spread out into two large shapes, I did ours like flat breads.
Spoon the passata on top, and your choice of different toppings, ending with the cheese.
Bake in the oven for approx 15 mins, might be sooner so worth keeping a check on it.
We had this more as a brunch meal as I’m off out for dinner tonight so wanted to save points, will probably just have some zero point soup later to see me through.
Copyright © 2016 by Sarah Anderson – this recipe may not be used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Sarah Anderson