Makes 8 puddings
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cook time – 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 75g raspberries – I use frozen ones or you could use cherries, or mixed berries
- 1 tsp allspice
- 6 slices of wholemeal nimble bread – cubed and cooked in the oven for 5 minutes
- 2 tsp chocolate shot
- Spray oil
- Preheat oven to 170c.
- Cut bread into small cubes, place on a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes to harden slightly.
- Mash bananas in mixing bowl, add the beaten eggs, allspice and fruit of your choice, chocolate shot and mix together. Then add the bread cubes and mix together. Leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Spoon into the muffin tin, which has been prepared with spray oil, and cook for 15 minutes.
Serve with either Greek yoghurt, frozen yoghurt or ice cream with a squeeze of choc shot or agave nectar.
- I use frozen fruits as easier to have handy to make when you have that little sweet craving.
- Use silicone muffin cases or tin, easier to pop them out after.
- Add white chocolate chips to the top of each pudding.
- Instead of individual puddings, you can make in a large oven proof dish.