- Serves 1
Ingredients for what is in the photo :
- 1 Portobello mushroom – stalk and inside take out
- 1 egg – beaten
- 1 slice of wafer thin ham finely chopped
- 15g light feta cheese – finely chopped
- 1 sprig of thyme – leaves only
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp squeeze of balsamic glaze – for decoration and flavour
Preheat the oven to 180c.
Scrape the inside and stalk off the mushroom to hollow it out.
Beat the egg in a jug and add all the other ingredients chopped, then cook for 15-20 mins or until cooked.
Squeeze over the balsamic glaze and food!