Serves 1 as lunch on own or 2 as side dish
- 350g turkey breast thinly sliced
- 1 little gem lettuce shredded
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 orange pepper sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes – halved
- ¼ of cucumber
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 stalk of lemongrass thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- ½ tsp vegetable oil
- Handful of basil and coriander chopped
- 2tsps of sweet thai chilli sauce
Place lettuce, carrot, pepper, tomatoes and cucumber in a mixing bowl.
Heat the vegetable oil and cook the garlic, lemongrass and turkey for approx 8mins or until meat cooked.
Place the contents of pan into the mixing bowl with lettuce mixture, then add the lime juice, basil, coriander and sweet chilli sauce to pan and cook on high for around 2mins, should bubble.
Pour over the turkey mix and serve